Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Sweetly unreasonable

How very convenient.


 

 

'Not tonight, I've got a headache'?  No?

 

 

 

Living a truly female-led life can involve lots of difficult choices, so it's good there's someone else there to make them.



Look at what?  Whatever is she talking about? Do you know?  I have no idea, none at all.

 

 



Pitiful, most likely.  I usually am.


 


Here's a random and rather lovely thing, by the way.  Who needs boys, anyway?


#anne hathaway from these empty halls held our disease.


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely picture of that dominant pixie. I think she is hugging her lover whilst she waters a mans mouth whilst someone attends to her whilst living up the back of her skirt. Not the black shape at right possibly of a male in a sack. Femsup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although she is assuredly a dominant pixie, I have heard she prefers to call that hairstyle a 'boy cut'. I don't know why. Maybe she just likes the sound of the words.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. Yes I very much think She likes to cut boys. Femsup

    ReplyDelete