Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Last of the thing?

I've done a few posts about the thing... The thing that's been doing its thing all this year. Anyway, thank goodness female participation in STEM subjects has been going up, because there seem to have been anti-thing vaccines invented in record time... although, to be fair, the men involved deserve some credit too, I'm sure, as the scientists probably needed a regular supply of coffee at work, and supportive hubbies back home too.

So... this may well be my last post about the thing.  But we'll see.  Maybe there'll be another thing.  Whatever happens, I will be here, with a painfully contrived femdom take on the situation.

 


Lots of people are finding life very frustrating at the moment.  She understands that.


 

 

Some of her male patients have actually become clients, since, I understand.  It just goes to show, doesn't it?  



He doesn't need to self-isolate because they already did that for him.






My own domme is doing occasional sessions, despite being in tier 2.  When I arrive at her dungeon, I don't see her straight away. I strip, then I have to coat myself all over in sanitising gel, insert a thick rubber dildo gag and then climb into a thick latex bondage bag before she'll enter the room.  Then she sits about three metres away, reading a magazine, occasionally mocking me or prodding the bag with a long stick.  So... no different from a session in normal times.  I'm lucky.

 


Actually, the police already know where he lives, because he's the Chief Inspector.


No comments:

Post a Comment