Monday, January 25, 2021

Decadence: the Ladies

What would this blog have been over its 10 years of existence, without its regular Ladies?  Ridiculous question, as that's obviously where the main attraction lies.  Let's pay tribute (no really - get yourself to an ATM and stuff an envelope) to those 'regulars' who all unknowingly, unceasingly, uncaringly and without regard to copyright, so often enlighten this otherwise dismal corner of the Internet.  

Some domme, some vanilla - the sole criterion today is frequency of appearance.  So here they are again (and they will all be back).  Most names are hyperlinks.


Mistress Eleise

 Not a particularly interesting caption, I'm afraid, but when the image is perfection itself, who cares?


 

 

Ariadna




 

Mistress Mina



I have never met her, but her lovely, wicked smile is so much more fun to caption than the stereotypical 'domme grimace' that she features here a lot.





Emily

I have not met her either, obviously.  But I do envy her dog.



Mistress Sidonia

 

 

 

Gal


 Do you think we might like another picture of Gal?  I do.



 

 

The Ladies of Cruella (who took a flamethrower to my brain as a teenager in the 1990s). 

Link may not work but worth tracking down, as the guy who does 'modern Cruella' does seem to be the same as the one who did these all those years ago (he seems to keep re-doing his Internet sites, presumably trying to find ways to monetise this stuff - I hope he succeeds, as he deserves it).  The modern material isn't bad at all either, but I have very special memories of furtive visits to Soho to summon up the courage to buy magazines featuring these lovelies.

NB: I once saw them on sale on the top shelf of a regular Pakistani newsagent... I could never imagine asking in a context so vanilla.  "Yeah, 20 Silk Cut please mate and erm... have you got a copy of the latest Cruella?  Oh - that's last month's isn't it?  I'll take the Goddess, then: the one with the guy licking the boot.  Yeah, thanks.  Oh - and I'll have this Kit Kat too."






Madame Katerina 

Whose name I have spelled many different ways over the years.  Shhh... nobody tell her, please.   OWK came in just about the end of my teenage formative years.  They published magazines for a couple of years, because they started just before Internet femdom took off.  They had advertised for a year or so in Cruella et al before launching: extraordinary, evocative pictures of concentration camp femdom.  The magazines did not disappoint, when they finally arrived.  Impressively high production values, and a convincing commitment to the fantasy.  I don't care in the least whether it was 'real' in any meaningful way or not, I really don't.



Megyn

My 'President Hathaway' series would be rather shorter, without Megyn Kelly.  I've never actually watched her on TV, I doubt I'd like her politics.  But boy, does she look the part.  In fact, Fox News (now without her) appears to feature almost nothing but leggy, imperious blondes which is (for me) essentially its only saving grace.

And although I'm mostly heterosexual (or would be, if anyone ever let me), I've got to admit Trudeau does have a very spankable butt...





Nata Lee


A lovely Russian model.  A lot of her content out there consists of what I must regretfully call 'tit and bum' shots, which I think rather unnecessary, given her sweet, extraordinarily pretty face.  But of course, that's up to her.




Lady Sophia

 Wonderful domme, whose in-session persona was actually very similar to this.  Retired now, so no link - sorry, you're just too late and that's that.


Divine Mistress Heather




Rodea and Cindi

I know, I know... Miami/American Mean Girls is a very commercial site, nothing at all authentic about it - even some questionable content recently too.  But unlike almost all the mean girl 'hey loser' content out there, a lot of it is done very well and these two especially are lovely: their disdainful personas perfectly matching their elegant beauty.  'Goddess Rodea', incidentally, has moved on to other things and clearly despises the whole humiliation fetish scene.  Which just makes it even better, ironically...



Young Goddesses, especially Irina

No link for this one because the guy who used to make them took against the whole business and links to his sites now just lead to complaints about the unprofessionalism of the ladies he had to work with, along with warnings about the perils of excessive masturbation - and not in a good way.

But there are some lovely images of some lovely Russian ladies, doing quite unpleasant things, out there.


Irina is the one on the left, showing off her trademark delightful, amused smile.  She is findable on the Internet as Irina or occasionally as Cofi Milan and she smiles a lot.




The Hunteress

 




and of course...




2 comments:

  1. A very fine collection. I too missed the chance to get to the OWK and will always lament that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. regrets... I've had a few. On the other hand, I understand one or two of the males who did go to OWK regretted it - I don't know the details, something about buckets of cold water on frosty mornings and hours of pulling warmly-clad ladies in heavy carts along sharp gravel paths, with the whip constantly in use.

      Well, there's no accounting for tastes. As the old OWK proverb has it, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but it doesn't actually taste any better.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete