Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Sweet surrender

Actually, I find it works rather badly and her boots need extensive cleaning afterwards. Luckily.

 

 


Pro-domination is such a difficult business - I am frequently in awe at the skill and grace with which dommes carry off the 'pretending not to despise me' bit post-session.
 

 

 

Should be a Rule 18 but I've been overdoing those posts lately.
 

 I suspect her client would enjoy these illustrations by that genius Sardax, the beauty of which is enhanced by the gracious presence of the lovely, wonderful Alice Malice of London.

 

 

 

Worth a try.  You might even enjoy it but let's hope not.




That's going to cause some funny looks in the office - after all, 'Bring your gimp to work day' isn't for another three months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment