Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Lady drivers

 

What sixth sense is it that tells me that when Cindy finally gets the rock of her dreams, she's going to want it put right back where it came from?

 

 

 

It's her way of coping with grief.  Don't worry, she got plenty of cock on the second night of her marriage, though.

 

 

 

You know you're going to be in good hands.
 

 

 

He was right about one thing: one minute did indeed turn out to be more than was really needed.
 

 

 

If you're wondering how she intends to tackle the awesome responsibility of deciding who stays and who ends up in the bin-liner, she - oh, she already decided apparently.  But I'm sure she gave it a lot of thought - you know, just very quickly.





 

4 comments:

  1. Where in the world could you have gotten the funeral wear picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I'm afraid. There used to be a Tumblr featuring widows - in black with veils or fascinators - but that seems to have gone and anyway it might not have come from there. I don't think it is part of a set or anything, I'm afraid, although it does look like a scream grab from some movie.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
    2. Well, if there's a funerary lingerie company out there I need to know asap.

      Delete
    3. Well of course you do. Every wardrobe should contain a skimpy little mourning number, for when you want to say 'sorry for your loss' but also 'hot and up for it'.

      I'll make some indiscrete inquiries and if I find anything I'll be sure to let you know.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete