Friday, February 17, 2023

When her pet-name for you is 'maggot'

 ... then you know you're onto a good thing.

 

Make sure you get the right one, this time.

 

 

She'll have plenty of sex and plenty of money - she prefers to get them from different people, that's all.  That's not going to be a problem, is it?
 

 

Sexual pleasure is over-rated anyway, so I have been led to understand.

Princess Neive and Miss Analisa, there, and also here.  But neither working in person any more, I believe, alas.



Oh well.  You can enjoy watching her eat too, I suppose, just like you watch her do the other thing.


I asked a sex worker for a nurse roleplay session and when I got there she threatened to go on strike, harangued me about the state of NHS funding and then fell asleep, exhausted after a 14-hour shift. Exactly as I'd asked for in my pre-session email... what a pro.



2 comments:

  1. How was I to know which stick to pick up? They all look the same to me. I wish she would just keep me on the lead. At least then I know where I am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that one, Melissa. I mean, what's the point of being submissive if you still have to make choices and take your own decisions? Defeats the whole purpose, really.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete