Monday, January 21, 2013

I wish she'd make her mind up

You know, for years now my Significant Other has been telling me (and all of her friends, and my co-workers, and people who work in the shops locally and so on) that my cock's too small.  

But do you know what?  Just the other day, she told me she's decided it's too big, and she's arranged for something to be done about it!

Well, I had to laugh.  Women, eh?

Femdom air stewardess gloves and an attitude
Nothing to worry about - the flight's delayed by three hours, so there's plenty of time.


Hairbrushed bridegroom
Married life... it's going to take some getting used to.  Might as well start now.


Femdom torture but only implied
Looks like she's decided to work to save the marriage.  That's a relief.

Hmm.  Another lady who seems to have made a big decision.  Looks like important relationship milestones are a theme of today's blog.




Hathaway heartache
Worcester is pronounced "wooster", in case you were wondering.  And this is the most beautiful woman alive.  Anything else I can help you with?




No comments:

Post a Comment