Sunday, April 3, 2016

Normal service

Right, after that little April interlude, this blog will return to its usual subject matter.  Or 'object matter' when male submissives feature in the pics.

I don't really 'get' maledom anyway, to be honest.  I mean, I can just about see that it could be quite sexy to have an attractive woman all tied up, available for any sexual act of my choosing.  I could iron one of her skirts, for example, or tidy her tights drawer even if what she really wanted was to be brought a cup of tea or have the garage cleared out. The thought of that kind of power's quite a turn on.  But what's the point of my being turned on if if she's completely helpless in the bondage - she can't remove my chastity belt with her hands tied, can she?  In any case, how can I decide what I want to do if she's gagged and can't tell me?  See, I just think maledoms haven't really thought it all through.

Oh well. Here are some things I do understand, dimly at least.

Ah, yes, the purest form of male submission: not even daring to irritate her with your presence.  I find women really appreciate it when I do that.



Then, bruised and bloody, the winner gets to have a heavy BDSM session.  Quite a day.


But you have to book.  And until you're a 'regular' you'll need to pay a deposit in advance. No exceptions - sorry.



I'm sure she respects us really.  It's a kind of harsh femdom persona she puts on. She's really good at it, don't you think?
 This is of course the lovely Gigi Allens, whose boots I am not fit to lick, and whose name I don't even know how to pronounce. Hard g, soft?  One of each?


The pre-marital agreement also refers to 'objectionable conduct' so don't even think of arguing - that's a red flag right there.


Hmm. Have I posted hat last one before? I have a system for this blog to avoid that, with 'posted' and 'unposted' folders (over 1000 captioned images presently in the latter, so this blog will be here for a while!  Keep coming back.) Unlike the Tumblr site, where I just randomly post previously bloggered images, so there's repetition from time to time (2700 now posted, though, so it doesn't happen often! Keep going back - although there is nothing there that has not been here so I don't really understand why people do).  Still, the above looks awfully familiar.  Oh well, have an extra one:


Oops. My bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment