Tuesday, April 17, 2018

When you're in a fix

just call for the men in tights!




Well... those are two of her spanking aprons, anyway.  She has more.



You never know when you'll need to do some sudden washing up in the middle of the night.


Hmm..  Turned out they don't have a vibrator at the reception desk, but they sent up a couple of their room service guys anyway and they were able to sort the problem out, so that was OK.  Pretty impressive customers service, I'd say.




Now you see that's just typical of my wife - she sends me out to buy the stuff but doesn't tell me what she wants it for!  Now I'm going to have to buy both - she hasn't heard the last of this, you know!



The magic's still there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You, Servitor! Apron, household gloves, soap - it's so... so casual, but so... so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how much pain and humiliation can be achieved just using ordinary household items. There's really no need for all that expensive and complicated bondage gear. You know, once my SO conducted an entire weekly discipline session using nothing more than a cheesegrater, seven wire coathangers, a bottle of ordinary household bleach and a big roll of strong duct tape. I can remember every moment of that evening, to this day.

      Delete