Tuesday, September 10, 2019

And the wife she keeps the keys

She is so pleased to be a part of the arrangement.  Warning: clip utterly unrelated to femdom and disappointingly safe for work. 


She's actually very kind - never uses the cattleprod more than she absolutely has to, you know?





Obviously, this is something we cannot condone nowadays.  Asking female co-workers whether they have lock-picking skills is the very definition of workplace sexual harassment, I reckon.



You might not technically be gay but then you're not really heterosexual in any meaningful sense either, are you? I mean: your hand's not female.



How about what?




She'll be able to tell when the power's back on, because there's a little green light that flashes above the circuit-breaker. That, and the agonized shrieks for mercy from upstairs.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder what that blonde woman is planning. Mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ask me, I just work here. The ways of women are mysterious - best for those of us with male brains not to inquire too closely. Thank you for commenting, though!

      Delete
  2. Rather small penis on the boy in the electric cage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? Oh. Really? Ony, I looked at it and I thought it was quite la- Erm...

      I mean yes! Yes, it is small, isn't it? Ridiculouously small! Poor chap. Imagine having to go through life with something that tiny between your legs.

      Yeah, that's it. Poor little guy.

      S

      Delete
  3. Is there any way to chat with the autor of this captions?I love them

    ReplyDelete