Friday, September 6, 2019

Carry on screaming

Not necessarily a British cultural reference, merely a description of what I do while my SO takes a couple of minutes' break to make herself a cup of tea.

Still, for those of you in the know, it was one of the better ones.  "We're the police - or layabouts".  And of course Fenella Fielding.  I certainly don't mind if she smokes.

And speaking of being British... I mean, this isn't a political blog, you come here to get away from all that stuff, but.... but...  but... what the fuck?  Really!  Huh? I mean, what the fucking fuck?  Look at this mess!  How can anybody seriously think men should have the vote?

Rant over.  Let's have something decent, sensible and sadistic...


Actually, I find binocular vision quite useful for ironing pleated skirts, but that's not a huge part of my life - three, four hours a week tops - so I suppose she might as well go ahead.



What a scare!  Thank goodness you were there to call the ambulance, as soon as she collapsed.  You did have to move out of the corner without permission, though, so obviously that'll have to be dealt with, when she's back on her feet.  Still: she's getting the best possible care, and you're scrubbing out toilets, so everything's OK.



I used to have a problem with premature ejaculation, but it's under control now.  Matter of fact, last month I was even a few days late - she was on a business trip.



Don't worry - they have separate fire drills when they practise evacuating the slaves.  Particularly between November and February.




Actually, I once went out with someone whose Mum had worked as a cleaner all her life.  When I finally plucked up the courage to tell her that I get my rocks off mincing around in a little maid dress pretending to be forced into humiliating cleaning tasks, she was a little offended at first.  But we talked it through - and when I said she could tie me to a bench and beat me, she decided she was OK to give it a go after all.  And do you know, she had a really good time? And there I thought she was pure vanilla!  I've never had a session partner be so... enthusiastic.  Even made me sign a little piece of paper promising not to have her arrested for assault, before letting me up and walking out of my life forever.   


No comments:

Post a Comment