Saturday, August 29, 2020

A dose of unreality

Reality.  It's a tricky concept, one I certainly often struggle with. I used to think that would hold me back in life, but it seems it's not even a barrier to becoming President of the United States, so what do I know?

Anyway, moving on from feeble political point-scoring , I thought it might be nice for once to cast aside the usual rigorous attention to authenticity and gritty realism on which this blog has built its reputation.  No: let's ditch that obsession with verisimilitude and instead present what might be the first in a new series* : glimpses of 'Pervworld' in which the world actually works the way it does in femdom fantasy.  

Could it be reality one day, you ask?**  Who knows?***

 













* Or it might not.  Not least because I am already running out of ideas.  Astute 'readers' will have noticed that #2 and #4 are basically the same. 

** No, obviously not.  Idiot.

*** See above: I do.   So do you, if you're honest with yourself.  Do try to get a grip, hmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment