Friday, November 18, 2022

Superior sex

 She is it, and she also has it.


Perhaps you should discuss her salary expectations soon, as I think right now they are increasing rapidly.


She uses 'cruelty free' cosmetic products but I'm afraid that attitude extends only to animals. Non-human animals, I mean.


The system is open to abuse by women seeking to save money on nursing care for their elderly male relatives unfortunately. But a recent inquiry into the prevalence of false accusations of crminal sexism concluded (a) that it was not so very high and (b) that the old bastards probably deserved it anyway. So that's all right.

Imagine putting her to so much trouble. And he calls himself submissive...

The lady visting OWK in this pastoral scene is Goddess Sophia, whose cages, canes and (most memorably) gloriously swishy rubber dress Servitor has had the honour to experience - and can thoroughly recommend to UK-based subs. She may or may not still be in business and is not the lady of the same name in Portsmouth, who I am sure is equally lovely.


I imagine Douglas knows many things they don't... lots of secret little thoughts.







10 comments:

  1. Yes we women are the superior sex. When I sit on a man’s face It’s more emotional for me to look him in the eyes as he licks me, tells me how delicious I taste, how wonderful I smell there and how beautiful my pubic hair is. As I groan and shake with many orgasms, I see that he deeply enjoys me having them. He gains his happiness in making me happy. My pussy exists to give me pleasure, not to give him pleasure. So women are superior as men exist for our emotions
    Holly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very lovely, Ms Holly. Eye contact is important, so is crushing a male's independence of spirit. Sounds like you have a way of combining the two.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. Those two ladies in second picture are beautiful enough to die for. That’s what I’m afraid is going to happen.
    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you'll have a lovely view, as the ultimate darkness, descends, hank. And much more importantly, they'll be having fun.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  3. Picture of her feet. He better get busy and start kissing them if he wants any job hope.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless she doesn't want him too, Frank. But if that's so, I'm sure she'll make her views clear by kicking him hard in the face and having him arrested. So that'll be all right.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  4. Douglas in public only kissed their smelly feet. Behind closed doors the women subjected him to far more. However, The women are adequately rewarded to keep silent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard there's quite a funny out-takes reel from that movie. If Douglas ever fails to keep up the blackmail payments and it's published, I'll be sure to link to it.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  5. In these tight times my wife along with her girl friends have decided to save dome fees by learning to be domes themselves. She said that I’m such dirty man that I needed to be properly punished while we needed to be frugal. The ladies are so thoughtful. She also promised the ladies will be very creative 🤕.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a most excellent idea, Mr A, but if I could just suggest one teensy change to the plan, it would be the addition of an extra 'm' in your wife and friends' job titles. Not really for me to say, but you wouldn't want to attract the hemispherical shape fetish crowd - they're way too weird.

      Thank you for commenting.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete