Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tears are not enough

But they can help.


BBWs go well with SIMs - scrawny, insignificant males.


Andy wasn't very likeable but Janet very much enjoyed his company, towards the end.


A well-equipped playroom, I see.




I was once taken in by a policewoman strippergram that someone had arranged as a surprise at my 18th birthday party - I actually genuinely thought I was in trouble with the law!  How we laughed when I was released six months later.



Kitten likes to keep the conversation focused on things that are important.






8 comments:

  1. Oh yes. Whatever the lady wants, she gets. We men know the rules.
    Hank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, Hank, we do. And yet we so often need those 'little reminders'. Odd, that.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. Hey. In Victorian times fleshy women were seen as the ideal.
    You know you men just love all that flesh.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women are wonderful. So the more of a woman there is, the more wonderful she must be.

      The lady in the first image is perfectly happy with her shape. She just dislikes being classified by inferiors.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  3. Do you think if I buy her flowers and spoil her, she’ll be less hard on me??
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Yes, definitely. Still very hard indeed - after all, how else will you ever improve - but infinitessimally less so.

      Good luck, Steve.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  4. OMG. She’s putting on the spanking gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. I'm sure you deserve it. My SO keeps the spanking gloves next to the masturbation gloves and occasionally loses track of what it was she was supposed to be doing when she's put them on, the forgetful thing. Still, there's rarely any serious harm done.

    Many thanks for your comment.

    Best wishes

    S

    ReplyDelete