Thursday, May 25, 2023

Testing testing

So... not a proper post.  I've set up a version of this blog that has its own website, because Blogger has started requiring a sign-in for this one. 

www.contemplatingthedivine.com

There's no different content there, I'm trying to reproduce this site, basically.  I have uploaded a few sample posts; in due course I will upload everything from this blog and that will become my main blog.  But not for another week or two I expect (and then I'll leave a last post here with the link).

Do take a look and let me have any comments (and if it displays weirdly, please leave a comment including what browser you are using and what kind of device - PC, tablet, mobile).

Oh and since you're here, I suppose you might as well have a picture of a lovely lady saying something vaguely threatening in front of a computer.  That's what you are here for, right?


 


4 comments:

  1. I wish she wouldn't keep calling me "subbie". It's degrading and humiliating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it's almost as if she doesn't respect you as a fellow human being. I'm sure she's not deliberately belittling you - it's just thoughtlessness. Best not to worry about it, anyway.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete
  2. I like the new site, but so far it is not showing all the posts tagged with, well, the tags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom. Yes - I think that's just because it only has a few posts up. I actually uploaded this entire blog to it, then deleted most of the posts for now, so I guess it has all the tags but not what they refer to. I will upload the whole blog, probably this week, then they should all work.

      Some are a bit whimsical anyway, or wildly inaccurate.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete