Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Lady's man

I certainly am... well, a lady's boy, anyway.


There's nothing like standing in the corner with a well-smacked bottom on display to give you a sense of perspective.




Her fees are reasonable. She isn't, I'm glad to say.



I tried calling the NHS helpline once, because I thought it would be a turn-on to ask a nurse all sorts of questions about the safety of enemas and how to deal with unwanted erections. The nurse I ended up speaking to was very sympathetic and started taking me through all of the details - but I must somehow have let on that I was just phoning for the sexual turn-on, so it got a bit embarassing after that.  Anyway, he was very nice and we've agreed to meet up some time after lockdown ends, so that ended well.


Sometimes a session starts badly, but I find when that happens the best thing to do is put it behind me and try to enjoy myself, anyway.




Wearing a shock collar can give you a sense of perspective too... along with a lot of very unpleasant electric shocks, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment