Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Repent at leisure

My repentence, her leisure.

I often suffer from pain during my SO's sexual activity.  Usually in the same room, but not always.  Her reaching orgasm sometimes brings relief from the pain - temporarily at any rate - I'm glad to say.




Visiting a domme can be a very spiritual experience.




Oh well.  No real harm done
 The lovely Divine Mistress Heather, who in real life I am sure always makes sure her slaves get exactly the voltage they need: neither more nor (most certainly) less.


See?  She's not a vicious, unfeeling sadist at all.  She's a considerate, empathetic sadist.  They're the worst.




The one on the back's quite long. I was told it describes in detail the ways I am blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your posts... you have me tenting my panties so :) cd sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely image. Thank you so much for sharing that. You know: tent-poles are very old-fashioned these days. Much more effective to use a rigid aluminium frame to prevent any... over excitement.

      Best wishes

      S

      Delete