Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Heaven-sent

... and very nice too*



All the ways I could be a better husband?  Wow.  I think I'm going to need two days locked in the stocks, at least.



What a lot of fuss, about a routine operation.  You'd think I was the first person whose tonsils she'd removed.  I... hang on... didn't I have my tonsils out when I was a teenager? 




Oh, don't worry: I'll keep looking. I might cry a little, if that's OK.



She insists on her tea being just the way she likes it. Also the ironing, bed corners, washing up, bookshelves, underwear drawer, bath, breakfast, ornaments, cushions, carpets, gin & tonic, shoes, lawn, floor tiles, nail polish, ....
The splendidly-named Miss Hunter, on whose wall I would love to end up as a trophy.




Many dommes find the things we submissives do disgusting.  That's why they so enjoy hitting us.


* but if anyone happens to be able to locate the scene in the British sitcom Game On (rather a lovely 'situation': sad male failures share flat with goddess) in which Samantha Janus rushes around putting her make-up on to this song, I'd be most grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment